To keep your sunnies in pristine condition and prevent signs of natural wear and tear, we recommend:
- Using a lens cleaner and microfiber cloth to clean them. NOPE NOPE NOPE: Don’t even think about using your shirt.
- Please try to avoid harsh waters on the lenses. Salt water, pool water and mosquito-infested swamp waters are not recommended.
- If they’re not on your face, keep them in the case! (Hey, that rhymed. If any rappers or singers need ghostwriters, hit us up.)
- Chemical sunblock and goodrs are not the best of friends. Please use a mineral-based product.
- Snuggly laying them on a gold-encrusted pillow at night will also ensure longevity.